Full Paper Submission is now closed.
Final acceptance decisions based on the full paper were sent to corresponding author and are also available at: https://riverflow2018.sciencesconf.org/.
Remember that accepted papers will be included in the proceedings and presented during the conference only if one of the authors is registered to the conference before May 22, 2018 (one registration counting for only one paper).
Each submitted paper was reviewed by two members of the scientific committee. The reviewing feedbacks were sent before March 31st.
Paper submission guidelines:
Your article must be submitted in camera-ready PDF format. Please name your PDF file according to the following scheme:
where <abstract-number> is the 6 digits number attributed to your accepted abstract. You can retrieve this number in the subject of acceptance mail.
You should use one of the following templates: MSWord (docx), LibreOffice/OpenOffice (OpenDocument) or Latex. Please use the provided styles as explained in these templates. Your paper must have at least 5 pages and no more than 8.
To submit your full paper you have to proceed the same way you did for your abstract. Go to https://riverflow2018.sciencesconf.org/ then log-in, click on Submissions in the left panel, then on the + button in front of your abstract.
How to create a compatible PDF file using Microsoft Word:
– for Word 2013 or later, use the Export function (File > Export > Create PDF/XPS) and select the pdf format.
– for Word 2010, in the File tab, click « Save As » and select PDF in the « Save as type » list.
– for Word 2007, click on the Microsoft Office Button, and in the « Save as » menu select « PDF or XPS », and select the PDF format. Click on « Publish ».
In all cases, make sure the quality is set to « standard (publishing online and printing) ». To be sure to embed all fonts in the PDF file, export as PDF/A archive format if possible.
All information can be found on the Microsoft online support.
For earlier versions of Microsoft Office, there exist several add-ons for creating a compatible PDF file.
How to create a compatible PDF file using LibreOffice 5.x:
– use the menu File > Export as PDF… then select the checkbox « Archive PDF/A-1a (ISO 19005-1) »
– check the image parameters to make sure that your images are exported with a minimal resolution of 150 dpi.
Checking the compatibility of your PDF file:
You have to check that:
- Fonts have to be embedded in your PDF file.
- The quality of the digital images should be at least 150 dpi.
- You did not protect your PDF file (no password).
Edition of full paper:
Proceedings of River Flow 2018 conference will be electronically edited by EDP Sciences.
For each paper, a copyright agreement should be signed.
Find the form here: https://www.e3s-conferences.org/doc_journal/woc/publication_right_form.pdf
Fill the form, sign it, scan it in pdf format, name the file « copyright_<abstract-number>.pdf » and add the file as the single supplementary data file of your full-paper submission on Sciencesconf.org website.
You will be allowed to reuse the contents of your paper if you refer to Publication In River Flow 2018 conference adequately.